Gun license application

Moderators: Community Manager, Senior Admin, Head Admin, Game Affairs

Markcucio27
Republika Citizen

Gun license application

Post by Markcucio27 »

FIREARMS LICENSE APPLICATION FORMAT (MUST BE LEVEL 3 TO APPLY, NO RP LEVEL NEEDED):

Name (In-Game):Kenpachi_Uchiha

Age (IC Age): 21

Reason for applying a Firearms License (Atleast 100 words, Reason must be IC):

The reason why I want to get a registered gun license so that I can use it in the right way and legal way such as when there is a riot or emergency pwd I can use my gun correctly when there is an innocent person who is involved in evil deeds of chaos oh killing innocent people I can't afford to hurt a decent or innocent person I know a gun can be dead and destructive and you can be imprisoned for misusing it but I can't stand that many innocent people always being treated and going to the hospital is hard to see that our city is very chaotic. that's why i want to get a gun application general safety of my friends and family and peace of innocent people and i want a good life and quiet life in our city like getting a job that is decent and necessary let's go through the legal possession of the gun that we will take oh hold to make our city beautiful and make it legal and no more innocent people will be affected it is very painful to think that the chaos of what users of illegal or registered guns are doing can with an innocent family or friend we need sensible gun handling so that innocent people are not affected and our city becomes sober and quiet.

UPON ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATION, YOU WILL BE FINED $500.000 FOR THE GUN LICENSE.

NOTE: (IC DISCLAIMER) By applying for a firearms license, you abide by the rules and regulations of Republika City and will be punished accordingly by the authorities if you misuse such priviledge. You hereby accept that government authorities have the power to revoke your firearms license if proven that you have misused such priviledge.

NOTE: (OOC DISCLAIMER) By applying for a firearms license, you hereby abide by the rules of GTA: Republika Roleplay and you hereby agree that you will be punished accordingly if you misuse such priviledges. You hereby accept that staff members have the power to revoke and ban you from the priviledges of a firearms license if caught breaking the rules.

Screenshot of Stats (Both Pages):

Carlo_Guerra
Republika Citizen

Re: Gun license application

Post by Carlo_Guerra »

Name (In-Game):Carlo_K._Haitani

Age (IC Age):19

The reason why i want to get a registered gun license is so that i can have a legal gun and not from an illegal store with the courage to buy a gun i will buy and have a gun license i will use it only when i need it and only for self defense and to have someone to show me to .police gun license that is legal and I will not use it to kill an innocent player and so I get a gun license so that I can buy at a legal store and not at an illegal store like other armsdealers who are members of the illegal group .